Unissense provides seller membership packages to businesses and start-ups that want to get some outreach to huge audience very easily. Our site is universal so it will open everywhere and get a huge benefits of getting outreach into all types of countries or networks. just follow below steps to grow your business world wide.
Step 1: Select Package and Signup.
1. First of all, Click this link of Unissense Marketplace Packages and Select one of them, there are 4 different types of Packages. Bronze, Silver, Gold and Diamond.
Unissense marketplace packages http://clients.unishost.com/cart.php?gid=2
2. Select any of them and click on Order Now button
3. You will see Product Configuration page and Information about the package. From that Select Billing Cycle, Required Addons and Insert Store Name then click on Add to Cart button.
4. You are now on Checkout page where you will see the cart Items with prices.
5. If you are a new customer, you have to fill the required fields and if you are already a customer then you have to insert your login details to purchase your cart items.
6. Select Payment Method
7. Tick Terms and Condition
8. Click on Complete order.
9. You will be now redirected to paypal and you have to make payment of your purchased items.
YOU ARE DONE
You are now our Registered Store Owner and your store will be ready soon in our Marketplace.
Step 2: Signup in Unissense as a Seller.
After completing the first step, you need to create seller account in Unissense Marketplace by clicking here.
Register as a Seller http://www.unissense.com/marketplace/seller/create/
NOTE: Make sure that you provide the same information that you have inserted in Unishost (step 1).
Admin will check your entire details and approve your seller account.
You can request us to create seller account by opening new support ticket:
Unissense Marketplace Support / Sales http://clients.unishost.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=5
Step 3: Setup Store.
After admin approval, you can login to your Unissense marketplace seller account and create store.
Seller Login https://www.unissense.com/marketplace/seller/login/
Use this seller guide to setup store http://clients.unishost.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=42